About Me

My photo
I studied Illustration at The North Wales School Of Art And Design, and am now attempting to promote myself as a freelance illustrator. I am currently based in Wrexham, North Wales. However I shall be relocating to Northampton later this year.

Thursday 7 April 2011

Neg 1. Anti-Fox Hunting Pencil Work

I've been working towards finishing my anti-fox hunting posters, and therefore have began pencil sketches towards the final pieces, which shall be pen and colour through the use of Adobe Photoshop. The images are to be viewed as a collection of 4 posters slightly smaller than A3 arranged 2x2 on A1. The story line follows the ribbon flowing through all three images, which will have text in it.

Top Left Corner

Bottom Left Corner

Top Right Corner
Bottom Right Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment