About Me

My photo
I studied Illustration at The North Wales School Of Art And Design, and am now attempting to promote myself as a freelance illustrator. I am currently based in Wrexham, North Wales. However I shall be relocating to Northampton later this year.

Thursday 28 April 2011

Neg 2. Sleepless Phoenix Character Development

Working further on the Comic strip I shall be submitting to the Sleepless Phoenix Ages Anthology, I have finalised the style that I have worked onto previously posted work. this style I am happy with as I believe it fits the mood of the story as well as the setting, seeing as both are quite dark. I have also worked further on my characters appearances by making full body designs, also in the style which I have worked on. with this in mind I am one step closer to begin work on the pages that I shall submit.

NarratorSuzie (Daughter)MikeBillMora

No comments:

Post a Comment