About Me

My photo
I studied Illustration at The North Wales School Of Art And Design, and am now attempting to promote myself as a freelance illustrator. I am currently based in Wrexham, North Wales. However I shall be relocating to Northampton later this year.

Thursday 21 April 2011

Neg 1. Anti-Fox Hunting Line Work

This week I have focused solely on getting this work for the Anti Fox Hunting posters finished by Easter. I have put all 4 images together and added suggested tone as well as direction to how the image is viewed by using vertical and horizontal lines, taking Will Eisner and Peter Kuper as inspiration. As well as blocking out the text banner. The next job to be done is to add subtle colour to bring out the foreground, which i shall be doing next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment