About Me

My photo
I studied Illustration at The North Wales School Of Art And Design, and am now attempting to promote myself as a freelance illustrator. I am currently based in Wrexham, North Wales. However I shall be relocating to Northampton later this year.

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Comic Art Last Page

This is page nine of my comic/ concept art.
to be honest its a very simple page and didn't take me very long to do for obvious reasons the hardest decision with this page was background colour, my brief did not allow dark atmosphere limiting my use of black. this lead me to take a leaf out of my sisters work for kronos city and work with dark reds.
If possible I will post the rest of my pages along with some rough work (if my A4 scanner works for a change that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment