About Me

My photo
I studied Illustration at The North Wales School Of Art And Design, and am now attempting to promote myself as a freelance illustrator. I am currently based in Wrexham, North Wales. However I shall be relocating to Northampton later this year.

Tuesday 26 January 2010

More Comic Work

Have whizzed through 5 of the 9 pages of this comic book brief. unfortunately the next 4 pages are a set of 2 double page spreads so i can't imagine them being the easiest... hence being last to be done. this is the first time i have properly used photoshop to colour work and so far I'm impressed at myself (I had imagined a far worse turn out)

Page 1

Page 4

Page 5


Page 8

This has been a very influential brief and I have been enjoying it and can only see it opening new doors to explore for my late work. I shall most defiantly be using photoshop more, and getting a better graphics tablet.

Back to work on these double page spreads...

No comments:

Post a Comment