About Me

My photo
I studied Illustration at The North Wales School Of Art And Design, and am now attempting to promote myself as a freelance illustrator. I am currently based in Wrexham, North Wales. However I shall be relocating to Northampton later this year.

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Concept Comic Art

Page 2Page 3Page 6Page 7Wow! entire day of colouring and after starting at 11:30am I have finally finished at 1:00am
this is my entire story. if your read it in order it sort of makes sense but its really not.

Page 1 : Man goes to front door, unlocks door with a Click, and goes up the stairs to his apartment.
Page 2 : He he washes his hands.
Page 3 : As he washes his hands his hands deform and an explosion from the sink pushes him away.
Page 4 : The explosion from the sink trashes his apartment leaving him in an empty room in shock.
Page 5 : A broom falls over notifying Man that there is a giant set of pure white curtains.
Page 6 : He investigates the curtain.
Page 7 : He opens the curtain and dark red liquid pushes him.
Page 8 : He falls to the floor and he drops a bottle of pills and a gun.
Page 9 : he takes the gun and puts it to his head alone in the empty room, Click.

No comments:

Post a Comment