About Me

My photo
I studied Illustration at The North Wales School Of Art And Design, and am now attempting to promote myself as a freelance illustrator. I am currently based in Wrexham, North Wales. However I shall be relocating to Northampton later this year.

Thursday 12 May 2011

Neg 1. Final Poster Design

Having worked on Cold War and other communist propaganda work before, for example El Lissitzsy's Beat the White With a Red Wedge etc. I chose to use similar styles and ideas when colouring my Fox Hunting Poster.

With this in mind I have worked the images to make them look worn and used a very red and orange dominated colour pallet.


After getting to an image I was happy with i experimented with Russian and Soviet text styles until I found one I was happy with.


No comments:

Post a Comment